BArb, thanks for the dinner invitation, I'll tell my wife I am going to your
house for dinner, hop on a plane, no problem, she won't say a word! Of course
I'll get a nice letter from her lawyer in a couple of days, but HEY, why
sweat the small stuff? LOL
If life were fair I would be allowed to do what she does: "I'm going out with
the girls."
That's what she says and what she does, so why can't I say:"I'm going out
with the girls." without a hassle????? Life is NOT FAIR!  Oh Well! Have you
got the VCR running yet, or at least walking? TTYL
Ken the "ANTI-Condo-Commando"