TIP OFF THE DAY
FOOD BOUGHT FOR Y2K EXTRA
GIVE TO A FOOD BANK

i sent to our mayor,Coleman some of the petion you want sent to IVAN. now
both live about 3 blokes from me. mayor answer me him self. coelman email.
both asked me not to say what they had to say. i gave my word i would not.
only thing i can say for sure my petion was tabled. not mean may never it
will come up befor the cinell lolo. now this is mine option. not threes.
unless you live there it it is just tosed out. not even read. IVAN WILL HAVE
TO ASK FOR A TALK AT THE CONAL MEETING. some one asked why PWP'S CAN'T GET
HELP WHIT A RAMP. well think of all dibbled people there is. so look at the
money it would take to help all. we PWP'S think only of us. hear in
LIMA,OHIO. there is a group who pick so many to help. paintrepair homes so
on. no cost. all so we can get lawn at a inters free. and so much paint for
free. i am known hear as the PD representative. i even help to put in a
ramp. not PD. they laugh cause i sat down to work. there is PD. folks that
run take trips why not stay home and help some CG to have some rest a a
short trip. all i hear lot can't some body help PWP'S . let US do some of
the help or do more for your self. i had a fellow who has MS. tell me he
could ride a mower would help me. it hurt but made me think of what i could
do to help. food for thought.  so your next vacation stay home and help a
PWP. BOY WILL I EVER GET NASTY EMAIL. i said it and will stand by it. am
doing lot of crawling now. guess i am to proud to as for help yet. day is
coming till then  hello look down to see me lo

                                                 I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                 LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                              BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                      MAKING ME ZEALOUS TO BE THERE AND HELP