I definitely agree with Bob. Governors have their hands full at best. A lot of e-mails, calls or
letters from us , would only be an annoyance, and if it did anything it would harm Ivan's cause.( I
doubt that it would do a thing, though.) Unless you are from Maine, he does not work for you and you
could not vote for or against him.  Nita