 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)
Carole Hercun wrote:

> > Hi Charlie and Chris: Just to put this in perspective.
> > had the unfortunate occurrence of being 'stuck' today
> with
> > a needle I had used on a patient of mine with
> full-blown
> > AIDS and Hepatitis. (The so-called safety mechanism on
> the
> > syringe was apparently unsafe.)

Carole,
    I am so sorry this happened to you. I hope you will be
all right.

    Is there a possibility that the manufacturer of the
"safety mechanism" could reimburse you for treatment
you need to avoid AIDS or Hepatitis?

   My heart goes out to you.

  Ivan Suzman