Carol's accident is a perfect example of what can happen when you are
dealing with a patient who is HIV+ or has hepititis.  The risks are there no
matter how careful you are.  The tragedy is that Carole has done nothing to
deserve either of these diseases.  No unprotected sex, no sharing dirty
needles.  I would imagine that Carole's last thought is the cost of taking
the antidote  - non-trivial though it is.  She must be agonizing over
whether  she caught it in time.

With that in mind, I would like to add my thoughts and prayers for Carole!

Bill