 Hi Cathy, Nita and Bob,

Hello  PIEnet friends,

Governor King phoned me at home yesterday evening.  He is
definitely trying to help me come to a resolution with the City
of Portland. We talked again later, as I was in an off-period
when he first called.

I believe that he has limited experience so far with PWP's,
and that messages offering to be a resource for him
would be appreciated.

Thank you for caring,

Ivan 50/39/36

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:57:03 -0500 Cathy Morse <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>I agree with both  Nita and  Bob.
>Right now we need to keep an eye on what is going on.  At this time
>notes and letters to the governor
>coukd do more harm than good,.
>Cathy

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses      30     deg. F   :-) sunny