Thank you for finally saying what I have been thinking for so long.  Don is
the greatest.  I too have been mostly learning from the list and Don's
when he is depressed or burns his hand.  But mostly I like his straight
forward answers just like my Dad too.  I don't think he knows how much he
helps people because we are usually so envolved with our problems that we
don't take time to say thank you. So thank you for saying it so well.  WE
LOVE YOU DON!!!!!

Sherry