I am scheduled to start Martazapine tonight.  I have seen it written up in a
couple of publications lately - suggesting it was working to control the
tremor in PD.  My neurologist is inexperienced with it, but willing to give
it a try.  I will start slowly (one pill/night for three or four nights),
then call the doctor and decide from there.  I am eager to hear from the
others on this list who are trying it.  Someone suggested it causes
neutropenia.  This sounds pretty awful!  Do you know if that is reversible?
That can mean a number of threatening problems:  leukemia, rheumatoid
arthritis, etc.
Aloha, Joan Dykstra