Ivan,
I  must admit how pleasantly surprised with your call from Governor King.
(my, we do get jaded quickly, don't we?)  If you think it would help you,
I will be happy to drop the governor a  "gentle educational"  note on
your behalf.  I'm not sure if it will do any good, but if you are  sure it
won't work against you, I'm  am pleased to help.

Cathy