Dear Friends I have been off the list for about six months having been
previously on for over  three years. I just could not sort thru all the nonPD
news even if it just amounted to hitting the delete button.  But in any event
a momentous meeting occurred in Washington with leading  researchers, Dr. G.
Fishbach and other governmental employees and private and non governmental
agencies or groups.

As I understand the situation a collaborative effort by all present was
devoted to setting forth a  cohesive plan to find a cure in 5 years.

Perhaps one of the groups that attended will set forth for us in detail what
transpired.

There is a lot going on that doesn't always get filtered down to our level.

Dale Severance  14/59  Syracuse  New York