TIP[P OF THE DAY
MAKE THIS YEAR A HAPPY ONE

well i am going to make long standing rule i made to all on the LIST. not
MEDS.RELIGION. it is IVAN. we been friends on the LIST for years. lot off
line too. we talked by phone and he told me lot off line about himself. i
want to keep that friendship. a couple of years ago i said some thing about
money. i don't know who sent me money that is not important. only JANET
PATTERSON, BARB,MSN AND WHO SENT IT.  i was hurt. i gave it to charity was
is not inporent as to whom. Ivan has been fighting this law suit as long as
i can remember which is not a long thing any more. i fought city hall for a
swear,stop light, stop sign. went to the Mayer,newspaper,TV,and radio. got
it all done. all our writing to the lawyers city hall will not do any good.
the Mayor,couelman,senator, and other big wheels. i know what happen to
letter from the small guy. the time money effort IVAN has put in could off
paid for the bill. in Ohio med. care nursing home can not take the roof of
of you as long as you are a live. the trash collector are to give the
handicapped door service they would not give it to me so i told them here
was TV ,radio.newspaper i could go to. well i got it. now BARB.MSN does not
want it. but talk is cheap. if now i said if. and am not asking for money
for IVAN it is you who wants to do what is right. there is so many on the
LIST. that's need help and support and money. can we do it all for every
one. give IVAN off line advice. there is so many that need help on MED SO
ON. i try in my dumb way to help. you talk of heck for 31 years i been
through it hope for other 31 years to live find a cure. only thing i got to
give is what ibeen through. others i would bet on had a harder time than me.
i still have leg,belly,boul problems. but i got to SEE THE SUN COME UP. so
its good day. IVAN  i told you if i could make it to PORTLAND i would be
there for you. i would give lot to see CAMILLA, JUDITH who are just hours a
way. and the day will come. you got to believe. so if iam so far out on my
idea put it on the LIST. we all might learn from it.

                                                    I.Y Q.   DON   AND
VIVIAN

                                                     LOVE OF MY LIVE -54
                                   LOOK AT YOUR MATE AND SAY I LOVE YOU AND
AM SORRY

                                            BEST MED FOR PD IS
                                      LOVE FOR ALL IN 2000

                                         retired and a tinker repair man