i've not yet utilized the method of "plugging in a search word" to get

my dad just called yesterday and told me that at his 6 month check up with
the dentist - they found 16 cavities - 6 months ago there were none -

granted, my father loves sweets and eats them often at night (or when he
wakes up in the middle of the night) and doesn't always rinse his mouth out -
but this has been going on for a couple of years (the night treats, i mean)
AND he daily uses the highly recommended SONIC toothbrush -

what would cause such a dramatic difference all of the sudden?

thanks much -
cari
daughter of. . .