TIP OF THE DAY
HOT OATS WITH BLACK BUGS IN IT
RAISINS WHEN THE OLD LADY OF
HOUSE ASK HOW YOU WANT THEM
TELL BROWN SUGAR AND MILK
MAKE SURE THE MILK IS NOT SOUR. LOLO

might of known today would be fun. i told you all how it pays to have a
inter coms . well let me tell you a long story short i came down be low deck
last night. i got a elec. stair lift and chair with those fancy brass
rollers on it. to cheap to get a wheelchair. now it like the old lady some
tikes it goes where it wants. lo VIVIAN  is gone so i  can get by any how
when i got to my PC. it stared to go in circle. now i should of known
better. they can't do that. lost all feeling in my legs and arms. did not
get on line luck i guess or the man top side was looking at me. now i was
able to yell in to the intercom help. old gal came down below to see what
was wrong. all so the one to my neighbors was on. they heard me. the old gal
could not get me in the chair lift. got to feed her more hay lo lo they
wanted me to go to the hospital. no way. so i was put in bed and my oxengen
was put on. so old gal and my lesbian beagle got in bed too she layed next
to me and whined. see there is mirages. so you see if you plan a head there
is lot of things you can do for your self. at list my legs did not hurt last
night lo lo. am going to put larger rollers on a kitchen chair so won't have
to buy a walker. feel good today.  i was the one who had the head ack last
night. lo lo. longer you have PD. more you lean. so you see how we get help
from the LIST. what i am trying to say make the best of what we got(PD)
learn to live with it. but all so fight for what you can do.  just call me
preacher DON. SILLY STORY BUT TRUE OF LAS NIGHT. LISTEN TO YOUR C.G  they
know best but don't tell them so hat won't fit there head WOMEN

                                            I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                             LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                               BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                               FAITH IN YOU AND YOUR C.G