Unfortunately, Greg, it is all too true.  Just as there are lobbies that
prompt the sale of cigarettes - ie the tobacco farmers - there are those in
whose interest it is to keep the market for medication around. But at the smae
time they want to keep a clean image, so they are also the  people who back
the conferences, and I think may possibly be considered a good source for
financial help for individuals in dire need.  Because they are very image
concious and charitable acts makes for good   publicity.

Hilary Blue [51/33/24]