Don:  Great Sense of Humor!!!  Your "make the best of it" philosophy reminded me
of two comments  made to me in my depressed state right after my PD was
diagnosed.  When I demanded to be given a PD time line my neuro said "do as much
as you can as long as you can".  At about the same time I was reading Garrison
Keillors nover "Wobegon Boy".  In it he wrote "make the best of what you're
stuck with and you'll do okay".  Your message reinforced the previous advice.
Thanks -- I needed that!  Joe.