Dear "first and last name:"

No. The City's offer comes with, for a PWP like me,
 untenable conditions- a list
of restrictions that are not realistic, or medically sound.

That's why I need a lawyer- to state my position strongly.
This has yet to be accomplished, but we are
a little bit closer today.

Did you see the news posted by Alison Landes for me
(I could not type earlier)?
I believe a breakthrough is coming soon.

Ivan
:-)

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:04:05 -0500 First & Last-Name <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>it was my understanding (via barb last mo.) that portland gave ivan
>80%
>discount on his taxes. n.s.

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses   38 sunny        deg. F   :-)