Hi all,
One thing that would help this situation is if posters would put the correct
subject. A subject line of "help" could be more defined than just that. Also
the subject line of "joartis post" doesn't give a clue as to what the message
body is actually talking about.
I do not know if they are still enabled but ListTopics was enabled for a good
while. I notice that DON is about the only one who still uses them.
My best.
Bonnie
daughter of Jim 77/72
*   *   *