5 Years Old
Those listmembers who still follow the Current Science Reviews
that I've posted monthly since December 1994 have noticed that
I stopped posting their cumulative Index a few months ago. It's
too fat (now 23 single-spaced pages), and I don't feel like
running a website. But I still maintain it at home, and find it
useful, much faster (for me) than doing a keyword search on the
Internet databases. So, if any stubborn soul still wants to
access citations in the now-obsolete CSRs, I can furnish sections
(1 page or less) of the CSR Index privately, on any PD-related
subject. Cheers,
Joe

--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694