    Hi Joao: I appreciate getting info about transplanting brain tissue,. even though it doesn't  appeal to me as something I would seek for myself. I find it difficult to believe that brain cells can be injected into the brain and will then form dendrytes and synapses that will  make meaningful connections.
        I have been helped significantly by implants, made by Medtronics, that numb areas the brain that are malfunctioning . The procedure is known as pallidal stimulation
it is patient friendly;in that it is reversible and if the patient senses any discomfort, the patient can turn them off Bill Olson/ 69./dx1983  <[log in to unmask]>

Bill Olson/ 69./dx1983  <[log in to unmask]>