    I won't reveal who this is from, but this is the price one pays for speaking out or trying to invoke some discussion.  Some narrow-minded people believe differing opinions are a direct insult.  They erroneously assume that the author of these opinions holds those beliefs.  I guess it takes all kinds.

Greg
47/35/35

One of many emails received off-list:

     "As quite as this mail list can get, it seems that you are the only one
that has a problem with the views and opinions of others.  Is that a part
of being democratic?  Of course it is not.  I felt like saying that in
response to your insult to me.  Are your views the only ones that matter to
you.  Rita posted a great "opinion" and there you go with your zingers
again!  I'd suggest that you lighten up and let some other opinions into
your little mind!"