Ivan Greg is right, it's time for action. I've haven't followed this as close as I should, because one day it could be ME. I think everybody on the list should get involved. Pick on one of us,you get all of to deal with. I would like to suggest  a brief run down of what's happened so far, to bring everybody up to speed. I just got my tape of DAPS and like Jim says we need to stand up for ourselves. Has anyone contacted the A.D.A. people yet? They love a good fight. As far as being forceful without going to far, I'd say now's the time before you don't have a roof over your head.

SIR JAMES
Jan.2, 1:31am.