Jim, you are far to serious minded. Take a chill pill.  Greg, With that Dry humor maybe you should use a HA!HA! at the end. HA!HA!  Shirley
-----Original Message-----
From: JIM CARTER <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, January 06, 2000 4:30 AM
Subject: Re: READ YOUR OWN WORDS

GREG

Didn't you say

        1. "Some narrow-minded people believe differing opinions are a direct insult.  They erroneously assume that the author of these"
         yet if they differ from your's  their narrow minded

        2. and something to the effect " thinking like that you must be a republican"

           again if there not of your political mind set there wrong

        3. "One of many emails received off-list "

            if you received so many  e-mails,,,,,,,, what does that tell you,,,,, maybe it's your opinion that's not appreciated

         4 .one pays for speaking out or trying to invoke some discussion.  Some narrow-minded people believe differing opinions are a direct insult.

          trying to invoke what kind if discussion Greg?????????? Have you noticed that your discussion'          often cause problem?????????

       Greg from what I have seen so far you have way to much knowledge and experience to waste your time on negitave things after all it was your story that got me to try sinemet,and I feel much better thank you.I haven't got the chance yet to get your info. on ssi.as of yet, but am looking forward to it. I guess what I'm trying to is " lighten bro" it ain't all that bad. If the sun comes up make ther best of the day , if it don't then you don't have a dam thing to worry about cause the ball game is over.

       Sir Greg,
              I think all thats needed is a little polish and your suit of armor will shine bright.

       Trying to be a friend

       SIR JAMES