  From: Greg Sterling
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 9:42 AM
  Subject: Re: Great events...

  I hope there is no truth in this statement.  If it were true no disease would have ever been cured.  Penicillin, polio vaccine, small pox vaccine, and even the flu shot would not have come about.

  Greg
  47/35/35

  Arthur Hirsch wrote:

  "The companies whom we thank
  for these "band-aids" have a strong vested interest in there not being a cure,
  and they too are represented in Washington."