>The New Millennium is starting out in a very positive way for PWP and me.
>
>As many folks know I have been spending a great deal of time and effort in
trying to have the Assisted Living Facilities and Care Centers address the
specific needs of PWP. Monday an announcement from the Desert Winds,
Assisted Living Community, 20545 N. Lake Pleasant Road, Peoria, AZ 85382,
623-322-0600 will indicate that they will specialize in Parkinson's Disease
Residents. Licensed Nurses and Care givers have been trained to meet the
needs of PWP and their spouses. Cassandra Gatz, Executive Director of
Desert Winds, whose Father suffered with Parkinson's for the past twenty
years, has a personal desire to help in the care and hopefully the cure of
PD. The Arizona Office of the APDA at the University of Arizona, the folks
at the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Research Center, and The Arizona Chapter of
NPF, have contributed to this effort.

>Additional information may be obtained by writing or calling Cassandra at
the aforementioned address and phone number.

Bernie Barber