Hi Teresa,
      I was the one who posted that my Mom has seborrheic dermatitis on her
cheeks and around the nose and mouth which is often associated with
Parkinson's.  She uses an over-the-counter steroid cream.  Cortaid or any of
the generics are OK.  Most pharmacies seem to have their own product, such
as Rite-Aid, CVS, etc.  I believe she uses the 1% strength.  It comes either
as 0.5% or 1% strength.  It has helped clear up my Mom's skin quite well.
She puts it on twice a day.

Corinne