Hi Clare: Amber is only 4, so she is a bit of a challenge.
I like the idea of putting the headset on HER-might
distract her from the multitude of scents  just waiting to
be explored the hunting dog in her (She's never actually
been hunting,she only thinks she has) gets bombarded with
on a typical walk.     Love, Carole