Dear List - People, and more importantly Dear Ivan...

Please accept my heartfelt apology for inadvertently
publicly posting what had been intended to be a
private response to what I'd THOUGHT to b be a
private message to me. from another List member.

Ivan, I cannot express strongly enough that I feel SO
sorry to have caused you any pain or grief - that that
never been an intention of mine towards you or any
list member.

While I recognize MY right to speak up, and YOUR
right to speak up is of equal status on this List that
we so obviously cherish, I'd STILL never intentionally
PUBLICLY post a catty, bitchy, downright nasty
message as I wrote to Dennis.

I'm a strong believer that what folks say in private
email to each other should be kept private - unless
published with the author's permission.   I respect
their right to say whatever they want to IN PRIVATE.
That's their business.

However, when something is said publicly, well then,
I think all care must be taken not to flame or otherwise
defame anyone.and that goes for what's said to
Ivan, myself, or anyone.

So again, Ivan, please accept my apology.   It's given
with no lame excuses for my stupidity, just sincerity.

I hope you AND the rest of the List family will NOT pick
up on this and start any further online pain or aggravation.
That - if posted, will only case further mayhem here.

Folks, I urge you to  PLEASE let this issue die a natural
death rather than further stirring up the pot.  If anyone of
you feel you MUST say something to me on this sad matter
EVEN If you feel the need to chastise me for my dumb
comment, please do so privately. ... PRIVATELY so as not
 to whip up the flames any further.  I'm a "big girl," and can
 take it on the chin (virtually, of course!), and will respond if
a response is warranted.

Thanks, and again, Ivan, my apologies.

Barb Mallut (with egg on face)

Barn Mallut