Ivan mentioned in a post that he has observed that many PWP's never seem to get a
severe cold or the flu.  That really struck me because I never (since PD) seem to get
anything more than the sniffles.  (knock on wood) I haven't had the flu in ages.  Of course
I get an annual flu shot, but that isn't a guarantee against becoming infected.  What seems
just as bizarre is that when a family member gets the flu or something similar I never
seem to catch it.  It makes its way through everybody and leaves me alone.

What's up?  Any thoughts?

Greg
47/35/35