I felt the same way when I first got on the listserv.  Only thing is, I
got on in the middle of a great big argument between people on the list.
I started to get off, because I do not argue at all, but my PWP
encouraged me to stay on.  So now, if something comes on that is "silly"
chit-chat, I just delete it and go to the next message.  I have learned a
great deal, not only from PWP's, and PSP'S, but from caregivers like
myself.  Hang in there, some days it's better and some days worse.  Best
wishes, Jo Ann from Houston