Reference is made to the paper quoted below:

It is interesting that the field they used is relatively weak (.34T, .57T
and .80T) and now I am curious what the field is which is using for MRI's.
I am not aware of any changes reported as a result of taking an MRI for any
condition Parkinson or otherwise. Also I do not know what the time
evolution of the field is for the MRI system (compared to the report in
this paper). My initial reaction is somewhat negative.
I also looked at the U. of Glasgow site (co-author: Stone). No such name
showed up. I sent a note to the dept of Neurology asking for more
information. No answer yet.

I sent the following request to the address given in the reference which
Hans found. Unfortunately the mail was returned.

Could you send a copy of your article referenced below:

J Neurosci Res 1999 Sep 15;57(6):935-40    PMID: 10467265

Therapeutic and "dose-dependent" effect of repetitive microelectroshock
induced by transcranial magnetic stimulation in Parkinson's disease.

Mally J, Stone TW
Department of Neurology, Erszebet Korhaz, Sopron, Hungary.

Thank you,

K-F Etzold
IBM  T. J. Watson Research Center
914-945-3816