> Dear bob.                                                            My
wife Lillian PWP  since 1985 and is now 64 has taken ZYPREXA half daily of a
2.5 mg tablet since july 1999.                 The med. has been very
affective in her case, nearly eliminating all hallucinations. She takes the
half pill just before she goes to bed. The side affects, as indicated in the
monograph, could be Dizziness,drowsiness, and several others. Thus the night
time take.                                             Should you have any
other questions,our E'mail address is, [log in to unmask]  Good luck,
Hank cg for Lil.                  P.S. The manufacturer is Eli Lilly Canada
Inc. Tel. No. 1-800-268-4446. In U S A , I presume it would be the same Co.