At 11:01 2000/01/09 -0800, cyber-dad-don wrote to me:
>HI SIS is BARB PATTERSON THE ONE WITH MSN? well any you can a
>nswer on list or off. i have not seen any thing about it. VIVIAN
>does not know any thing about a PC outside of turning it on and
>off. well my ? is what if one off use dies. but will keep on
>getting mail. i may be able to teach VIVIAN how to get to you or
>BARB. AND ONE OF YOU COULD TAKE US OFF LINE. maybe the list should
>be told what to do. they want me back in the hospital. last time it
>was for 51/2 months. at my age years of PD i don't won't to go
>through it again. my legs are going out. so what do you think?
>if you put it on the list you need not answer me. oh will i be
>on your web page? got a nice pic of mom and i it is up to date.
>boy are we good looking. lolo be watching for a answer.
>I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN

happy sunday, cyberdad!

barb patterson, our list mom, is at <[log in to unmask]>
while barb mallut is at <[log in to unmask]>

i'm sorry that you are so concerned about going into hospital
and that your legs are not what they used to be
but heck, none of us are!

however,
IF anything happens to either you or vivian,
[or your daughters, for that matter]
my phone number is on every e-mail that i send out

please use it
IF you need to
or even just
IF you want to

and
yes, you [will be] [already are] on my family web pages
and, at the very least, links to your own web pages
will be there to connect us

IF you have a new photo, and
IF it's not too much trouble, and
IF you can scan it and e-mail it to me as an attachment,
i will put it on the web in my family pages

IF not,
i will just copy the existing photos from your site!

btw
don't pay no nevermind to anyone
not 'able' to understand your posts

[if anyone asks, i will 'translate' anything that you write, no problemmo]

in the past little while,
i have not 'translated' several of your messages
but
i have noticed several posts from people complimenting you,
so your spirit is shining through,
irregardless

my unsolicited advice?
tune your hearing aids to the 'uppers' and not the 'downers'

i try to do the same thing every day
but i know that constant vigilance is a requirement!

with love

sis

[cyber-dad's adopted cyber-daughter]

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada k0a 1a0