Friends,

I keep a "OnTarget" keyword watch on myCNN.com looking for the word
"Parkinson" in any article.  It frequently comes up with some real
doozies but if you look hard enough, sure enough, there's the word
"Parkinson."

Just to keep you informed, here are the results of the Tasmanian
Tennis tournament:

>Tasmanian International Results
>
>HOBART, Australia (AP) -- Results Tuesday of the Tasmanian
>International WTA Tour tournament: Singles Second Round
>Amy Frazier (1), United States, def. Holly Parkinson, United States,
>3-6, 6-0, 6-4.
>Sarah Pitkowski (8), France, def. Anna Smashnova, Israel, 4-6, 7-5, 7-5.
>Catalina Cristea, Romania, def. Gala Leon Garcia, Spain, 7-6 (7-4), 7-5.
>Kim Clijsters, Belgium, def. Miriam Oremans, Netherlands, 6-2, 6-4.

Isn't it nice to know that Parkinsons can be defeated *somewhere*?

Bill
--
Bill Innanen                     <mailto: [log in to unmask]>
                            <http://Bill.Innanen.com> & <http://mni.ms>