A number of people recently have talked about dental problems possibly
related to their Parkinson's Disease.  I have not had dental problems
but I did have dry mouth problems while sleeping.  I  would sleep with
my mouth open and would wake up four or five times a night with a
completely dry mouth.  Then I would drink some water and try to go back
to sleep once again -- not always immediately successful.  I looked for
some way to avoid the problem and after quite a while came up with a
solution.  There is a mouthpiece on the market which forces one to
breath through the nose rather than through the mouth.  The mouthpiece
is made to eliminate snoring.  I don't know if it is successful but it
does allow me to eliminate dry mouth on most nights.  If dry mouth
contributes to dental problems then the mouthpiece may reduce that
problem too.  The name of the company is Snoring Relief Lab Inc., 11470
Sunrise Gold Circle #7, Rancho Cordova, CA 95472.  Telephone number is
800-753-3716.  The name of the product is Snor-Ban.  I  hope this helps
with the dental problems and sleepless nights for others too.