what gooofd is hte ethespelll checjk ifits nit to coerrect my eapert typing ability and
make my utterances s understainndalbe ti thise whi read standard anmeriicna aengkish.?
NEset ti the spell chcke r the backspade  is my best firend.  To t hink, i used to
produce reports on the cumputer fir a  livings.  '

hiler y,   i thinf  I'm rihgt there in your  typing league,   WHat'scary is I had no
troublel understanding the gist of your n0otell  IST was quirte ffailiear.

Cathy (at leasr this time I got my name rihgt ueuelally aI do not,)

For those of you who need interpretation complete with backspacing and spell check.

What good is the spell check if its not to correct my expert typing ability and make my
utterances understandable to those who read standard American English? Next to the spell
checker, the backspace is my best friend.  To think, I used to produce reports on the
computer for a living!

Hilary,
I think I right there in your typing league What's scary is that I had no trouble
understanding the gist of your note. It was quite familiar.

Cathy      (at least this time I got my name right.  Usually  I do not.)