In a message dated 01/09/2000 9:10:42 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  In the begining do you have some days that you hurt
 sooo bad that you just want to bit the bullet (so to  >>
Yes, I  do.  Can barely pull myself up out of bed to take something.  Usually
swallow my first sinemet of the day, and also a tylenol XS or ER, and go
back to bed for 30 minutes.  When I stretch and move about, the stiffness
abates, and it helps to become involved in something, like cooking breakfast,
laundry, anything active, to keep the muscles in motion.  As the day moves
forward, I feel much better.  Hope you do, too.
Clare Wilson