I like this letter. I especially like the way you didn't attempt to go into
the scientific side of things - which after all the experts understand so much
better than we do,.Instead, you  brought forward the points that our national
pride was involved - and this should set a whole new set of emotions into
play, and also that the research was inevitable. If it does not take place
here, it will somewhere else, and here at least, some controls could; be made
over the use of the stem cells, and their sources,

hilary blue (51/33/24)