Carol,
I have been taking Tasmar for almost 2 years, in addition to Sinemet.  I
worked up slowly to 200 mg 3X a day, decreased it  to 2X a day when
Mirapex was added,  went back to 3x a day when Mirapex was dropped. Have
stayed at 3x a day for a while.  My experience is that this drug has
been one of the most successful drugs I have taken.  It allows me to
keep my Sinemet at  a reasonable   level (9 per day).

I hope   your experience  with Tasmar is as good as mine.

Cathy
(50,48,46)