Larry and Michelle:

Although your message reflects the nature of the meeting, your posting is not
entirely accurate.  Since you have posted the statement twice,  I would like
to set the record straight as follows.

1. Dr. Ted Dawson from Johns Hopkins University is on the steering committee.

2. Dr. Perry Cohen, Washington DC advocate and Director of Health Services
Research at PDF was a PD representative. (Didn't you notice I was the one who
spoke up for emphasizing research on improving services for current PD
sufferers.  Jeff Martin in his opening remarks labled me the "mailman" who
got delivery issues on the table in addition to science).

3. Mr. James Cordy was also invited but could not attend due to his health.

3. The NIH PD coordinating committee which met in November has been a long
standing committee that was revived this year by Dr. Fischbach. .... When
several advocates in the Washington coordination group met with Dr. Fischbach
last March (the first of several meetings in the past year that have been
called "historic" by Dr. Fischbach), we asked for a mechanism to continue our
collaboration and he suggested that participation on this group would be such
a vehicle.  Although you could not attend that meeting or the subsequent
meeting with Dr. Varmus, you will recall that we went to great lengths to
assure that all the National PD organizations were invited.