-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of First & Last-Name
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2000 6:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: symptoms/side effects?

has anyone experienced the following? (i'm on 6  sinemet 25/100 and 6
comtan). it seems to  me i had the same situation after a month on eldepryl
and later on mirapex.
i have ringing in  my ears, can "taste"  the medicine, and feel weak, weepy,
constipated  (oh, where is the diarrhea from comtan?). i don't know if these
are "overdose" signs from med or???????? any ideas?
thanx in advance. nancy s.
p.s. i guess i should say i think i get more  uptime with comtan than
without
  but still there  are periods   (especially after  lunch dose when i just
sleep the entire 3ish hours. the sleep from comtan feels good at first but
now is excessive.