Sherri,
What you say is partially true, but I think it does a world of good to
compare notes.  The enemy is the same.  It's only the tactics we use to
fight it that differ.  Doctors rely basically on standard dosages and
timetables, so what works for one can indeed be good for all, to a degree.

Greg
47/35/35