-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of First & Last-Name
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Comtan discontinued

------i'm feeling worse each day on contam  (6/day + 6 sinemet). now in
addition to depression, constipation, sleeping,  'i'm tasting the med and
feel dizzy and  have ringing in my ears.
this a.m. neurol said stop contam and take sinemet every 3  hrs day and
night (he said 7, but that means 8). i specifically asked about tapering
contam but he said additional sinemet would cover it. i want to do as he
suggests, want to get off contam but  package insert does say taper.
any experience, ideas, suggestions?
thank you
nancy spires