Hi Jim,

RE: ELDEPRYL (and Sinemet)

I can only take a half-tablet twice a day (at 7:00 and 9:30 AM).  The
half-life is 17 hours--so even at 2:30 AM there is still eldepryl
in my system (9:30 AM  + 17 hours).  Eldepryl can interfere
with sleep. It breaks down to a methamphetamine ("speeds"
you up), and this can stop sleep.

 Most physicians  tell their patients to stop taking it by 12 noon.

You ask when to start Sinemet- I would say try it, and see if it helps.

Ivan
50/39/36

:-)

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000 15:33:16 -0500 Jim Wiles
<[log in to unmask]> writes

(SNIPPED)