I too got an Ivan letter for my one sentence.  As follows.

From:   [log in to unmask] (Ivan M Suzman)
To: [log in to unmask]

Dennis,

I stilll hurt. Why do you need to sugar-coat the truth? I
will stop only when the NPF   responds with a fair offer.

Or do you want Mr. Hoffheimer to look too good? I hope
you'll reconsider.  Your post only makes things worse
for us PWP's. We should show a united face as a comm-UNITY at all times.

Ivan

Time for bed
Dennis
58/52