In a message dated 01/12/2000 12:15:45 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Hi, walking the dog with too much "stuff" to carry?   I, too, use a cane >>
Hi Sherry.  Thanks for the encouragement.  I need it.  Sounds like you and
your chum go a long distance, or at least walk for an extended period of
time.
That must be so satisfying.  On a good day, we walk 20 minutes, uphill
going out, and downgrade coming home.  I'll try a fannypack.  Usually have
my Walkman in one pocket, could maybe squeeze into the other side
the pooper-scooper stuff.  I  KNOW how important this is to get out there,
and I hope to be able to do this indefinitely, so my resolution to walk more
is
vitally important.  Congratulations on your own successes in this dept.
Clare Wilson