TIP OF THE DAY
TAKE YOUR 5 FRUITS A DAY

well just to start off cottie was game i played with my grandmother 65nyears
a go. checkers with my granddad. my oil light which i still have to day.
Ivan  and i have been friends for? as well KEN,JANET P. BARB. P. JUDITH R.
when i needed help they where for me. IVAN and i have had our different
ideas. we all fight PD inour own way. i never sent money or signed peptone.
IVAN knows it we are still friends. you all are in tiled your options so let
not carry on any more. sed it off list. so nobody can get up set. oh my baby
was over when every one was on the kick on spelling. she thought some was
wrong with her she could read any thing wrote. said she was used to my
keyboard. lo lo. at times i would say cold is out side. instead cold out
side. i think she wrote BARB M. AND JANET P. OFF LIST. and gave me heck for
yelling at times. i triad i said i tried to tell her how to send mail. she
said i know how. children what to do with them lolo lot know lot don't she
workes with those that are a little slow she would get mad at me for saying
how i did. she has been bit,kicked spit on. but the need help same as we do.
she has some to tell her it a good day. they are above ground we should take
lesson from some off them. she all so how the list can help us all if we let
it. and do not flame over it. the one she helps rairly flame each other. so
other post from cyber dad,uncle,preacher DON.

                                                          I.Y.Q.  DON  AND
VIVIAN
                                                          LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                                                     BEST MEDS FOR PD IS