Lanier, a friend of mine had a similar situation, wherever he went people
would fall on the ground, and he would help them up, after a few days of this
he took a shower and put on fresh clothes and it stopped happening! JUST A
JOKE!  I could not resist, please forgive me! You should feel good for being
a good samaritan. No one knows when they'll need a helping hand.  A few years
ago I went to a wedding party in the home of Barbara's co-worker, I had a
cough. Barbara told me to leave the room if I started coughing, or she would
be embarrassed, if people could not hear the ceremony, I agreed. Instead, I
embarrased her by falling head first into the sunken living room. I was not
hurt, just felt stupid for missing the step......no one even noticed I had a
cough!  ( Except Barbara!) LOL  Please don't take the joke personally okay?
Ken "Just plain clumsy"