Shirley, Sorry about that, not my words,(copy and paste  from OUTLOOK
EXPPRESS help.)
Should know better then to trust the nerds, If you really want to be
confused I could have put in my own words,
but seeing I can't spell my own name only on Sunday, and this ain't
Sunday, and I got no spell checker went this way. LOL

Pill

> Phil, Don't use those big words . I don't know what your saying. It
reminds
> me of something I seen once. It was a survey about giving directions.
It
> seems as tho if a man gives directions he gives them in
north,south,east and