i have saw it. those who not should. they say things i have been trying in
my dumb way. so far i got 4 coming to see it who do not go to a support
group. my nero wants it when i am done showing it. i have just about beat
every thing but talking out loud. i stutter lot. VIVIAN did not know i was
around when she does hear me at times. tell me to speak if  she is to answer
me. i just stared using a tape recorder at different distance. she had put
some over on me lo lo i also exorcise when i sit. oh i use out look exposes.
not me that can't spell it is it.  lolo  thanks ART H. it will be put to
good use. oh about IVAN in one of our townships they wanted city water. so
the got it at $3000.00 PLUS $15.46 A FOOT. one said he had a good well and
had PD. they said they where sorry but had 3 other disabled on the line plus
few who was on S.S. they can pay up front or put on there taxes. so i guess
is not different than PORTLAND. they told him his disability pay was more
than there S.S. i do not know how it will turn out. will let you all know if
i hear more. my S.S. is$596.00 a month. of course there is VISION'S. WE EAT
GOOD. a big steak 2 times a month. good eating. thanks again ART H. JANET
YOU MAY HAVE TO REWRITE FOR ME. LO LO.

                                               I.Y.Q. DON  AND VIVIAN