Maybe it is the medication we take that is protecting us. AFter all amantadine
was originally used  to treat the flu. And as i look back on 27 years, i can
remember plenty of colds, plenty of klu and tonsillitis, and even one horrific
bout eith pneumonia..ANd that i was warned by the doctor to get a flu
injection because i got such bad colds and coolant use over the counter
medications because i was on eldepryl at the time. But , as far as i can
remember, the colds grew less frequent in later years - maybe more sinemmet in
the system? mayb the introduction of first permax and then mirapex. who knows
That is why we need more epidemiiogical studies,.

hilary blue.